Saturday, October 20, 2012
* Are crawling. And it's a cute little use-one-elbow-and-one-knee-to-pull-your-belly-across-the-floor army crawl. :)
* Love squash.
* Love food (almost any kind will do).
* Still have no hair.
* Grind your teeth constantly.
* Mimic us when we make sounds like coughing, growling, and screeching.
* Want to play with whatever toy(s) your brother is playing with at the moment (which causes quite a bit of frustration to him).
Monday, October 1, 2012
* Weigh around 21 pounds.
* Are very mobile, rolling and scooting and pivoting at fast speeds.
* Are extremely vocal, letting it be known when you want the food we're eating, want to be held, or just want someone to notice you.
* Don't mind solid food but prefer food (Cheerios) that you can feed yourself.
* Like autumn walks around the farm in your stroller.
* Have gone down to two naps a day (usually).
* Are so stinkin' adorable.