Relishing: May weather in March, sheets on the clothesline, clean windows, the whir of ceiling fans, and 3-month-old baby smiles. Eating: Bruschetta, chicken marinated in mole rub and grilled over charcoal, and butterfinger blizzards. Working on: Baby gift for my new niece, beating my brother at Words with Friends, and trying to keep up with transcripts with a toddler and infant underfoot.Reading: Uncle Tom's Cabin, Yellow Crocus, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Watching: Great Expectations on PBS.
* Look more like your mommy than Shep did.
* Can roll over.
* Suck your two middle fingers.
* Offer easy smiles to anyone and everyone.
* Reach out and grab toys and put them in your mouth.
* Light up when your brother walks in the room.