Monday, February 28, 2011

v-day.

I forgot to tell you. I had the perfect Valentine's Day. It was quiet and sweet. We put Shepherd to bed early, and I took a hot bath. When I got out, Winn had set out the wine and cheese and was grilling T-bones and sauteing vegetables and preparing a salad. After dinner he brought me strawberries and a warm bowl of chocolate to dip them in. He topped it all off with candles, a special music playlist created just for me, and a warm oil massage. Love that man.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, my! You are one lucky lady! What a wonderful man you have! I was contemplating having Wade read this to maybe give him some ideas, but I honestly think his response would be something like this: Well, if you want me to cook for you I can stop and get McDonald's on the way home and if you want candlelight, we can leave the NASCAR race on in the other room--that'll give off a nice glow.
That's how romantically challenged he is, yet my heart still flutters when I see him!

Betsy said...

LOL! I love it! You guys are cute, Beth.