Wednesday, July 14, 2010

two cradic rules.

We have a rule in our house that deep fat fryers are not allowed. Not because of the fat part, or the frying part. But because of the smell. Ugh. It takes weeks to get that stench out of the house.

But we have another rule in our house, and that is that long john donuts are about the best invention in all the world (I'm talking right up there with electricity). Especially with Bavarian cream inside and maple icing or chocolate frosting on top. So we made an exception. We borrowed my mom's fryer, plugged it in in the garage, and made these delicacies...



4 comments:

Carrie said...

Is Winn perhaps planning on making some of these tomorrow morning early? *insert big, cheesy, hopeful grin here*
I am so with you on your second rule. :)

Keren Ruth said...

Mmmm... I do like those. although I haven't made them with a filling. Is it very hard?

Niecey said...

They look amazing

All in a Day said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. :)