Thursday, July 29, 2010
at 3 months you...
* Are extremely social and interactive, smiling and "talking" to us constantly.
* Get called "94" by Daddy (because you're in the 94th percentile for weight), "peanut" and "peanut butter" by Mommy, "Snookers" and "Snuggerbutt" by Grandpa Gary, and "Bepper" by your little cousin Eavan.
* Think that the sound of someone coughing is the funniest thing.
* Like to cuddle.
* Flirt with all the ladies at church.
* Love being on your play mat from your Great Aunt Deanna and Cousin Laura.
* Are teething already (and have been for 3 weeks!).
* Sleep from about 9:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. (since dropping your early-morning feeding about a week ago).
* Like to sit next to the piano and listen while Mommy plays it.
* Have turned your parents into sleepyheads and homebodies (but they love it).