Sunday, April 25, 2010

at 40 weeks (and 2 days) I am...


* going to refuse to take another photo in the event that we go to 41 or (heaven forbid) 42 weeks
* looking forward to being able to bend over again
* knitting baby hats
* wondering what our home will be like with a third person living here, after nearly 8 years of just Winn and me
* eating a lot of popsicles
* getting a lot of phone calls, text messages, emails, and Facebook notes asking if I'm in labor yet (which I really don't mind--the attention is a fun distraction!)
* trying to keep my legs shaved at all times :)

8 comments:

Andrea S. said...

well, you look fantastic! And remember...the baby WILL come out eventually....even if he/she comes a little late. :) So you can't go on pregnant forever! haha

Cherry said...

Are your toe nails painted?

Jackie said...

What a beautiful 40 weeker...little one will be here soon, can you believe it? Praying for you & winn and little cradic :)

Ray and Renee Okerman said...

Too funny...I hear ya on the shaved legs thing. I was shaving about ever other day as my due date approached. That and toe nails painted which is easier said then done when the game has gone into extra innings :) You look great! When I went over my due date with Cadence I just kept thinking there must be some reason that she needs to be in there yet. It helped...a little :)

Jen said...

Looking lovely! Excited to meet your little one:)

Anna said...

To break the tedium of waiting you could take a little drive north and visit some old friends. And my children said that if you do go into labor here we have good hospitals and then your child could say it was born in the capitol and that is a very nice privilege.

Linda said...

at 40 weeks (and 4 days) you are...
absolutely beautiful. You are also one of the most talented, hospitable and loving women I know.
And if you want your toe nails painted, call me and I will come over after work tomorrow. I would even leave early, if you want.
I am so proud of you.
Mom

Beth said...

Wow, you still look great and your hair looks like it's getting really long! I remember after I had my kids for about six weeks my hair came out by the handfuls--I swore I was going bald!