Friday, April 9, 2010

at 38 weeks...


* We're getting so excited to meet this little one and are really curious to find out whether it's a he or a she!
* I've washed and folded or hung all the baby's blankets/sheets/clothes and have them ready to use.
* I'm working on getting the diaper bag and my hospital bag packed and ready to go.
* We have finally finished the nursery (full tour coming this weekend)!
* Our doctor says that the baby is head-down and ready to make an appearance anytime now.
* I'm enjoying getting in some "girl time" with friends while I still can.
* I am eating way too much chocolate.

5 comments:

Andrea S. said...

You look fantastic! Any time now...Ayla was born at 38 weeks. :) Then again, Paxton was born at 41...so you never know. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl and am so excited to hear the name! Wish I was there to hang out and drink smoothies and eat chocolate with you!

Esther said...

You're beautiful as always! We are so excited for you guys.

Carrie said...

You're gorgeous. :)
And WOW! You did rearrange!

Sarah Blanshan said...

And you're so cute. It has gone so fast! I can't wait to hold (and babysit) your little one.

Polly Blanshan said...

Please don't have the baby too early. Peggy and I would be majorly disappointed if we were on choir tour when he/she is born.