Tuesday, February 23, 2010

at 31 weeks (plus a few days) I...



...have "graduated" from the prenatal class and breastfeeding class; experience Baby's hiccups regularly; passed the 3-hour glucose test after failing the 1-hour test; did not enjoy being hooked up to an IV during said test; am excited for the baby shower that my sweet friends are throwing for me next month; think I have the kindest and most attentive husband in the whole wide world; have scheduled a maternity photo shoot; am in a crafty mood of late, sewing receiving blankets, knitting baby sweaters, and making a string of felt garland for a mobile in the nursery; have committed all the cardinal pregnancy sins, including sleeping on my back, taking hot baths, dyeing my hair, painting, and drinking coffee and am wondering if our babe might be born with three eyes as a result; still feel pretty good overall, albeit rather large.

6 comments:

Terry Morris said...

tooooooooooo cute are you!!! Love you Angie

Jen said...

Adorable picture!

Abbi said...

I am so glad we will get to see you in person while you are pregenant. We are looking forward to you alls visit!

Carrie said...

You're beautiful.

Esther said...

You look fabulous. I committed all the pregnancy cardinal sins too and neither of my kids have three eyes. They may be a little crazy sometimes, but that just comes from their dad!!!

Beth said...

It's official........you are the cutest pregnant person I have ever known! I am so jealous of your pregnancy energy! I was so sick and hooked up to PIC lines the whole time I was pregnant with all my kiddos that I didn't feel like doing a thing! And WOW.....to think that you will have a baby in just while! EXCITING!!! Hope you post some pics of the nursery sometime. Take care!