Friday, January 15, 2010
hello third trimester.
At 26 weeks I…
* Miss being able to bend over effortlessly
* Have experienced my first excruciating leg cramp (a jump-out-of-bed-and-plead-for-it-to-stop kind of cramp…this might give you an idea of what a trooper I’ll probably be during the actual labor)
* Get winded walking up the stairs (or down them, for that matter)
* Never knew the heartburn would be this bad
* Never knew that having a baby growing inside me would be this cool
* Am ready to splurge on a couple pairs of maternity jeans
* Have heard the baby’s heartbeat!
* Started prenatal classes with Winn (who got to try on the “empathy belly”...hilarious) and enjoyed meeting the other first-time moms (and dads) in the class who are due around the same time we are
* Am doing a bit of sewing and knitting for Wee Cradic
* Think body pillows, Belly Bands, and antacids were genius inventions