Friday, December 4, 2009

at 20 weeks I am...


...feeling very frequent belly flutters, appreciating the bottle of Tums on my bedside stand, signing up for prenatal classes, lovin' onion bagels with butter and cream cheese or a big bowl of raisin bran cereal with a banana sliced into it, keeping my eyes peeled for deals on the maternity clothes racks, sticking to our resolution of not finding out Baby's gender at the ultrasound yesterday (as much as I kinda wanted to peek!), putting together (with Winn's help) the rocking chair we ordered for the nursery, feeling really good!

9 comments:

Terry Morris said...

at twenty weeks you are looking way too cute. I am so happy for you two. Love you angie

The Rhoderick Family said...

Isn't this stage just the best. I loved being at the half way point. Although unlike you I was unable to resist the temptation of finding out. I think it will be so cool to be surprised. I am still guessing GIRL!

Esther said...

You look too cute. I'm glad you are feeling good. I can't believe you guys didn't find out what your having!! Since you didn't want to, I'm glad you stood your ground! Love ya.

krmccord said...

You are looking sooo cute:)

miranda said...

yep... 20 weeks looks AMAZING on you :). Can't wait!

Jackie said...

You look wonderful Betsy, you'll be such a good mommy

Christy said...

I love pregnant belly pictures. Yours is so cute! I have to say that I think it's fun to wait to find out gender as we did manage to wait both times. I loved the thrill at the end.

Abbi said...

You are looking very cute! I think that is nice that you didn't find out the gender. It really is very fun to have it be a surprise! Of course I never did find out so I don't know any other way. With the first two I had 2 ultrasounds each but I told them that I absolutely didn't want to know!

Jen said...

Looking lovely:)