Monday, November 2, 2009

grateful today for...



64. My sister bringing her college friends over for an evening of caramel apples and pumpkin carving

65. Sunshine

66. This "book" written by my 7-year-old niece Caitlyn

67. A successful presentation to a law firm this week

68. My little buddy Ashton calling me on the phone last night when he wasn't feeling well

69. Vita-C skin nutrients

70. This post (about having kids) that made me laugh

71. Crisp fall air

72. Tall leather boots

73. Ultrasound technology that lets us see our baby

74. Hearing my sisters and brother sing in the choir concert at St. Mary's Chapel

75. Getting to talk to a neighbor on the telephone and discovering that she sounds really sweet

76. The ability to keep in touch with old friends via Facebook

77. Receiving a tour of the Transplant House and realizing again what a wonderful facility the Mayo Clinic is

78. Listening to "The Luckiest," by Ben Folds

79. Planning an overnight girls' outing with my mom, sisters, and sister-in-law

80. Looking at my friend Jen's photography

81. The anticipation of hanging out with my extended family at Thanksgiving-time

82. An unexpected phone call from my far-away friend Andrea

83. Amazing grace

2 comments:

Jen* said...

I am honored to be on your gratitude list! I love Cate's book...especially Chapter 10. Isn't Imeem the greatest?! I hope you and your family have a fabulous week.

brentandsarah said...

The blog you linked about having kids had me in stitches! Thanks for the laugh!