Friday, November 13, 2009

at 17 weeks I am...



...eating constantly (my favorites are fresh fruit and cereal), waking up several times throughout the night, starting to pack away select pairs of jeans and finding that many of my old shirts aren't long enough, collecting a few hand-me-downs for the baby, still finding all of this a bit surreal, thinking about how much I need to start walking more, looking forward to feeling the baby move any day now, loving it when Winn kisses my belly or puts his ear up to it.

6 comments:

Jen* said...

This photo is so stunning...you look absolutely beautiful! I love that your baby is so healthy...craving fresh fruit instead of ice cream or chocolate! I think of you when I see cute baby clothes...Jessica Mcdougall finds some amazing clothes for her daughter. http://www.jessicamcdougall.com/jessica_mcdougall/
Happy weekend my friend!

Abbi said...

Yay! You are showing. Your belly looks so cute!
I got to have a couple of your aunts visit me today- that was fun.

jessicalolene said...

You are a lot bigger than I figured you would be. Looking good, though. :) I thought of a couple more names: Sullivan and Kerby. Just trying to help out. :) See you soon.

Carrie said...

Super cute of course!
Not Kerby, Jess.
Bets, just go with Kiptyn. You know you want to. :)

Polly Blanshan said...

Sullivan is an adorable name! We could call him/her Sully. :) That would make me happy.

breannabrummer.wordpress.com said...

gorgeous!! how are you feeling? keeping things down easier?? hope so! i'm still miserable! hoping and praying each week gets easier and easier!!! hoping you feel flutters soon!!!!!!! it sure helps get through everything else and gets you past the surreal feelings...