Tuesday, September 22, 2009

gratitude list.


1. Tea lights in a muffin tin on our coffee table

2. A new shiny white laptop

3. Autumn smells like leaves and pumpkin

4. Another visit from my sister and nieces and nephew

5. A huge garden harvest

6. Our big slobbery yellow lab greeting us when we come home

7. Eating Honey Crisp apples straight off our tree

8. Dinner at my mom's two times in one week

9. Lots of excitement from friends and family coming our way about our pregnancy

10. Less nausea today than I've had in the past few weeks

11. A new part in the washing machine that makes it run more smoothly and quietly

12. Warm cherry pie just out of my oven

13. Hot tea on a fall evening

14. Watching my brother's soccer game in the rain

15. Having fun sisters to hang out with

16. Using coupons to get a couple treats at Bath & Body Works this afternoon

17. Reconnecting with old friends

18. Hearing my husband pray for our baby

19. A piano that holds a tune

20. Friendly conversation with my bank tellers

4 comments:

Sarah Blanshan said...

Yesss...I'm glad you're doing this. It's such a blast!

The Rhoderick Family said...

You have so much to be thankful for! We are praying for the little one too! :)

miranda said...

love the list. and I love the tea lights in the muffin tin too :). awesome!

Jessica said...

I wash smiling and enjoying reading your list... the I read #18... the BEST happy tears.