Tuesday, September 29, 2009

baby feet.

Someday all the painting might be done. But (*sigh*) not yet. Tonight I put a coat of Crumb Cookie on the front door trim and patio door trim. It looks nice and crisp now, and my arms are tired. Winn is installing the drawer slides in the Tupperware cupboard and the dividers in the cutting board/cookie sheet cabinet. One spice rack to go, and our kitchen will be officially complete!

There's a chance of frost tonight, so I picked the last three tomatoes from the vine this evening. I used one of them to make BLT's for supper. It hit the spot. I've been craving BLT's. Now we just need to pick our pumpkins and then we can mow the garden down for the year.

Before I go to bed, I have to show you these tiny metallic pretties that we got as a gift from my sister Carrie. I can't get over the adorable pink floral lining and the small rubber traction on the bottom. And in case the baby is a boy, she got some fabulous little navy blue corduroy sneakers as well...


4 comments:

Ang said...

WAY WAY TOO CUTE!!!! love Angie

Christy said...

Love the shoes! I'm surrounded by little boy stuff so when I see something that's adorable and little girly (like these sweet shoes) I get all warm and fuzzy. :) But the boy stuff can be pretty cute too!

miranda said...

Oh those shoes are so cute! How fun. Do you think you guys will find out what you are having? I am such a planner I would have gone crazy.

Esther said...

Those shoes are so adorable. How fun!