Wednesday, May 27, 2009

fashion faux pas.

I'm afraid my sisters and I weren't that much help when my mom asked us to go shopping with her to find the perfect mother-of-the-groom dress for my brother's wedding. It's just so easy to get distracted...and before you know it, you're in the dressing room trying on hideous things being handed to you by your sister, first giggling, then laughing out loud, and then comes the wheezing and almost wetting yourself. I'm sure the ladies in the quiet boutique weren't quite sure what to make of us.

Check out these slacks...


Our little koala w/ Grandma...

8 comments:

Linda said...

I still can't believe you didn't get them. They were so "you"! I went in there yesterday and I think they're gone. Did you go back and get them?

Carrie said...

Too bad we didn't get a pic of the whole ensemble!

miranda said...

Those pants are so classy. What a fun trip shopping with the girls. And baby Eaven is precious! I love that pose she was in. When is your brother's wedding?

martha said...

Oh what fun!

Jackie said...

Only YOU can pull that off Betsy, you're adorable

Fritzie said...

The pants made me laugh out loud, but the baby calmed my giggle fit =-) That koala hang is just too adorable!

Janelle Marie said...

You DID get the pants right? I look forward to seeing them on Sunday! :)

Jen* said...

You are rocking those pants Betsy! I agree with Jackie....you are adorable...with a goofy twist!