Tuesday, November 4, 2008

weekend highs and lows

Highs:
* Taking the pink clown and the adorable cowboy trick-or-treating
* Going to hear our little friend Madyson sing in the Honors Children's Chorus
* Getting the plumbing for the two upstairs bathrooms finished (thank you, Uncle Paul!)
* Beating my grandpa in a game of dice (he rode along with Uncle Paul)
* Seeing my church family on Sunday and singing on the worship team (since I switched to keyboarding, it had been awhile)
* Having the vet tell us that Sajak is at a perfect weight (quite a feat for a laborador)
* 74-degree weather! In November!

Lows:
* Receiving news that my mother-in-law's cancer is going through another growth spurt
* Hearing about the death of a friend
* Feeling depressed about how much my grandpa complains


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Cheer up Bets.
Can I come out Saturday night?

me said...

Definitely! I'll dust off the dvd player and chill some sodas...