Tuesday, November 18, 2008

me tonight


Ahhh, that's better. I was gone all day, having to report at four depositions, and the very first thing I do when I walk in the door of our home is replace my suit and nylons with sweats and slippers. This is me tonight, curled up in a quilt that was handstitched by a friend, in the most-used room of the house (aside from the kitchen), the upstairs guest bedroom, serving as a temporary office until our new garage and addition is built next spring. Tonight when we got home, we had leftovers for supper and ate on the couch while we caught up on each other's day, and then, like many evenings, we headed up here to read, do our homework, and just hang out. Now, with a cup of hot chocolate and a pile of transcripts in front of me, I'm going to settle in for a long night. But tomorrow...

{1} I will officially be done with school! (Until the winter term starts after Thanksgiving.)

{2} I don't have any jobs scheduled, so I will get to clean the kitchen and pay some bills and organize my desk.

{3} I plan on laying out some sewing projects for Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cozy clothes are the BEST! Have a realaxing day!