Wednesday, September 3, 2008

cure for the crabbies


I found this CD in the player yesterday, and it reminded me of something that happened not long ago. We had helped Jonathan come up with a list of ideas to get in a better mood when he gets crabby, and listening to the Veggie Tales Worship Songs CD was one of the "cures" on the list. The other day he had been kind of naughty, and while we were all making supper together, he said, "It almost was a bad day. Let's put Veggie Tales on because I'm feeling kinda crabby." And what do you know, it worked! The rest of the night was pleasant.

4 comments:

All in a Day said...

I love this CD!

Venessa said...

maybe we should all get one... ( : I missed seeing you at the rally in Fridley! I got to see part of your family tho so that was nice - and thanks to being updated by you - I felt like I knew a tiny bit about their lives. That is what I love about blogs - even tho we can't keep up with everyone, especially those we don't see often, we can still feel a small connection! Thank you for that! ( :

Betsy Cradic said...

Yes, that is a good reason for you to have a blog as well...hint, hint. :)

It would have been good to see you too!

Abbi said...

It is so cute when kids realize that they are having struggles and work to improve themselves. Thanks for sharing that fun story!