Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tag, you're it.

I was tagged by Andrea quite a while ago, but better late than never, right? :)

A Attached or Single: married for almost 6 years
B Best Friend: Winn
C Cake or Pie: definitely pie, warm cherry to be exact
D Day of Choice: Saturday
E Essential Item: chapstick
F Flavor of Icecream: Graham's chocolate-vanilla twist
G Gummy Bears or Worms: neither thank you
H Hometown: Warroad, MN
I Indulgence: DrPepper
J January or July: July
K Kids: nope
L Last movie I saw at a theater: Bucket List
M Musician: Johnny Lang, Michael Buble
N Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 5 sisters
O Oranges or Apples: both
P Phobias or Fears: getting my foot caught in the lawnmower blades
Q Quote: "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark." ~ Michelangelo
R Reason to Smile: coffee, the country life, and our dog Sajak
S Season: spring
T Tag: Jessica K., Carrie, Polly, Peggy, Esther
U Unknown fact: I have Raynaud's Syndrome.
V Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: gotta have the beef
W Worst habit: I know I have worse habits, but sometimes I catch myself interrupting people and finishing their sentences for them (and I'm sure it must be terribly annoying!).
X Xray or Ultrasound: Huh?
Y Your favorite food: fresh pineapple, warm french toast with butter and brown sugar and real maple syrup
Z Zodiac sign: I think it's Taurus, but whatever.

No comments: