Monday, June 16, 2008

Joyride.

We clean and rake and burn and mow and weed and clean some more, and it doesn't seem to make a dent when you've got 10 acres to maintain! Today it was beautiful outside, and I spent all afternoon shoveling debris into the wheelbarrow and taking it back to the burn pile. These two kiddos just didn't think it was right that the wheelbarrow was being left empty on the way back and decided I needed a little more exercise. After several rides I finally had to beg them to go and hunt for treasures in the barn and give my back a break.

(my niece Caitlyn and nephew Joel)


And the toad we found in our basement...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

So far no ticks, but I'm still searching.

jessicalolene said...

priceless picture of Cate.

Ang said...

What cute kids you got to push around though.

Abbi said...

My kids are the same way. If we use a wheelbarrow they want a ride on the trip when it is empty. It really gives you a good workout!