Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank you, Andrea.


I hit 29 a couple days ago, so that means the big 3-0 is next year. It doesn't bother me yet, but in case it starts to, I'll have to think of something radical to do...buy a sports car, get my tongue pierced, go skydiving...hmmm...all year to think about it. I had a fun surprise delivered by the big brown truck yesterday. It was a package from my thoughtful and talented friend Andrea containing this perfect birthday gift, handmade especially for me. It will be a smashing addition to the wall above our espresso machine. (This photo gives you a sneak-peek at the color of our kitchen.)

7 comments:

Andrea S. said...

You are SO welcome! :)

Esther said...

Very cute. Love the kitchen colors, too.

Dad and Con said...

Please let us all know how one would "bungee jump" from an airplane. I, for one am very curious. Have a great holiday!

Andy & Jessica said...

Happy Belated Birthday! DON'T get your tongue pierced! I'm right behind you in two weeks... maybe we can add pink highlights to each others hair?

Betsy Cradic said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone. You're right, Gramps, I'll change that to "skydive." :)

Dad and Con said...

Good girl! Gramps

~Dianna~ said...

So this is totally random you probably dont' even really know me but I am Jessica Lyon's cousin through marriage blah blah but I digress haha I just found out my really good friend Katie Nordrum goes to church with you too... Small world!