Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Fishermen Three.

Winn has been in the Boundary Waters with friends Chris and Skylar for a few days now. I know it was a much-needed vacation for all three hard-working, generous, and overextended guys. Haven't heard from them since they made it up to Ely and probably won't hear anything until they canoe out. No news is good news. I guess the ice finally melted on the lakes around Mother's Day, so at least they'll be able to reach the water's edge to set up camp every night. I hope they're having an invigorating and relaxing time. I know they were planning on having their fill of walleye, about which I'm jealous. I was just looking at these photos and remembering our trip up there two summers ago. God sure did create some beautiful scenery for us to explore and enjoy, didn't He?


No comments: