Thursday, May 22, 2008

D-O-N-E.

Goodbye and good riddance to Business Law II and Consumer Behavior. As of last night, I'm finished with this term! My weeks off before summer term will be spent going on an Alaskan cruise with Winn's family, building a chicken coop for the chicks we'll be getting from my friend Ursula soon, unpacking more boxes and painting more trim and walls, and (since Winn is back two days early from his trip to the Boundary Waters--I'll post a story about why soon) going to Iowa this weekend to finish building kitchen cabinets. We're sanding and staining the kitchen floors on our way out the door so they can be dry by the time we get back, so I'd better get to work!

2 comments:

Esther said...

It was great to talk to you the other day. Wish I was there to help you paint.!

Cherry Messimer said...

Some of my favorite 'I Love Lucy' episodes were when they moved out to the country and tried their hand at raising chickens.
Congrats on finishing the school term and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!