Sunday, April 20, 2008

Polly.


I got to take a much-appreciated break from our hectic getting-the-farmhouse-ready-to-move-into life to help my sister get ready for her college formal last night. Isn't she lovely? And even more beautiful than her appearance is her delightful disposition, her caring heart, her sensitive nature, her honesty and integrity, her creative spirit...and I could go on. I love that girl.

She wore the dress that I wore for Miss Iowa seven years ago. I got quite a deal on it when I bought it, and I've worn it for a couple other things throughout the years. My friend's daughter wore it to prom last year as well, so I'm delighted that it's gotten more than the usual one wearing!

4 comments:

Andy & Jessica said...

She looks beautiful... sisters are so special, I know.
My, oh, my! Miss Iowa... we are constantly learning something new about you!

Carrie said...

She is beautiful.

martha said...

yes indeed. Polly is beautiful, inside as out.

Minkydo said...

Beautiful