Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lil' project.




My friend Pita gave me a neat idea for a hoodie sweatshirt, and I thought it would be a fun project to have Jonathan help me with. I found the sweatshirt and t-shirt each clearanced for $3.00 (but you could use an old t-shirt for this as well). We simply cut out the Cars picture on the t-shirt and sewed it to the back of the hoodie, leaving the edges to fray and curl. I also added a little embellishment on the front with some of the extra t-shirt material. Jonathan was so proud to wear it to school and tell everyone that he helped make it.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a wonderful idea! I'm sure the kids just love it! It's an original for sure!

Betsy, you do such a good job at blogging! I look forward to reading your entries!

Betsy Cradic said...

Thank you! That is so nice to hear.

Andy & Jessica said...

Andy wants one! Very clever!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea! I just might have to try it. Anna