Friday, March 14, 2008

Down home on the farm.

We close on the farm today if all goes well. It has been quite an ordeal getting this thing done in such a short amount of time. There have been all sorts of hold-ups because of the agricultural zoning, the trailer on the property that needed to be hauled away, getting the electricity and the LP tank hooked up, getting insurance for all the outbuildings, etc. We've been sweating and fretting for about three weeks now, but it looks like it's finally going to happen!


By the way, we're looking for a name for our little acreage. Anyone have any ideas for us?

8 comments:

Dad and Con said...

Suggestion: Looks expansive.How about 'Windswept acres'
Congratulations from "Gramps"

Linda said...

Craddy Shack?

Carrie said...

I'm with mom.

Andrea S. said...

Congratulations! Hopefully all the closing stuff went well. It looks like a place with a lot of potential...and lots of great space for Sajak to run free! :)

I like the Craddy Shack suggestion, and I'll keep trying to think of some other suggestions....right now my mind is blank!

Minkydo said...

Looks beautiful. Great collage.

Dad and Con said...

I'll stand corrected...I'm with Linda, also!

Becca Colebank said...

Winndy Acres

Abbi said...

That looks like a neat place. It will be fun to see how you fix it up. I bet it will end up looking like it belongs in a magazine. I think the Craddy shack idea is cute but in my opinion it doesn't quite sound like you two. But I don't have anything better to offer.