Friday, February 15, 2008

We made it.

We made it through the first day without any major incidents. Jonathan is really a sweetheart. He helped me make supper last night by stirring the lemonade and rolling out the dough for homemade pizza. He (and Winn) had fun building houses and cars out of lincoln logs. Bedtime was a little scary for him, but with the hall light on and Sajak guarding his bedroom door, he eventually fell asleep. The school bus didn't come this morning, so we hopped in the car and barely made it there on time. It's not even 10:00 yet, and I'm ready for a nap. :)

6 comments:

martha said...

Hurray for you!

Andy & Jessica said...

Sweet Sajak!

Esther said...

Yea! What an incredible experience this will be for you guys.

Abbi said...

How cool that you have a 6 year old Jonathan too!! I hope you have lots of fun. I have recently been reading a book that explains how hard it is for kids under the age of 8 to have to go to new places and start new relationships with new people. Unfortunately sometimes it is very neccasary. I glad you are willing and able to give him love. I will be praying for you.

Bob said...

He has a nice smile.

Minkydo said...

Yay! I'm so glad things went well. I love the way you did the picture.

Praying things continue to go well.