Monday, February 25, 2008

Gnocchi.

Ahhh...bedtime. Such a sweet word. I can hear Winn reading a story about Pippi Longstocking to one tired little boy in the next room, and the house is calm. Hopefully he'll fall asleep more quickly than he did last night.

We had spaghetti tonight. Jonathan ate six helpings, I think it was. And he only stopped at that because it was time for ice cream. And here I thought I could eat a lot of spaghetti! Yesterday he helped Winn make gnocchi and chicken with chives for supper...




Note the interested canine drooling behind the counter...



5 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks yummy. Maybe I should come visit.

Betsy Cradic said...

Now, don't tease me like that unless you're really going to come! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey! Looks fun! I love it when all the family works together for dinner!Everyone appreciates it so much more. I have not made gnocchi before, but it looks like fun! :)

Abbi said...

That looks really good!!

Minkydo said...

That looks yummy. Jonathan's voice is adorable. I miss that pre-puberty voice.