Sunday, January 20, 2008

30 days of photographs.

Been having fun taking photos. I'm not so good at it yet, but I hope to learn more this year. Especially from Scott Schoeberl, the owner of Olive Juice Studios. He offers a class once in a while here in Rochester. Check out their website. Brilliant. In the meantime, I'm going to practice on you. I just have a regular point-and-shoot camera, nothing fancy. So if they don't turn out that great, let's just blame it on that. :) My goal is to post one a day for the next 30 days...

Day No. 1: Quadruplets.


Click here to view the entire "30 Days of Photos" album.

3 comments:

Abbi said...

neat picture. Photography can be so much fun. I love digital cameras because then I am not wasting film and I can take pictures to my hearts content. Blogging is very fun because then you have a place to share them.
Classes sound fun. There is a lot I would love to learn about photography.
I will look forward to seeing your pictures.

Polly Blanshan said...

It'll be fun to see what kinds of photos you come up with!
I wish I was home when you came today, I don't get to see you nearly often enough! I think that we should spend a day together.

Betsy Cradic said...

Yes, we should definitely spend a day together soon! I'd like to do that more often, but time just flies on by with no regard to my wishes at all. How dare it.