Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No news is good news.

Long day of depositions in Austin today. Work is finally picking up after the holidays. Went to my sister Peggy's basketball game tonight. We were late and missed seeing her play. Sorry, Peggy! I feel really bad about that.

Nothing exciting to write about, so I thought I'd post a couple of pics of the mittens that I made for Christmas stocking stuffers. I couldn't show them before in case the recipients might have happened to see them. :) It's such an easy project. you can find the pattern at this fun site: Sew, Mama, Sew!


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow...that is such a fun website! I love the little girl dresses. I should try to make a few for this summer. Cate will be my little girl yet!

Polly Blanshan said...

The mittens were a wonderful idea, Betsy! I absolutely love mine!

Abbi said...

Very cute mittens. I have been wanting to make some (You had given the link earlier), but haven't gotten it done yet.

Peggy said...

Don't feel bad! I was so excited to see you there anyway.

Lylah said...

hey betsy...these are great! i also love your list of what you want to do....

hey...come check this out. i started a The Best of. . . Blog carnival. The idea is that women would post the BEST of their cities and link back here: http://lylahledner.blogspot.com/2008/01/best-of-basque-its-coming.html

i'm still in basque country and am posting the BEST of here: http://lylahledner.blogspot.com/2008/01/best-of-donostia-san-sebastian-spain.html

blessings....lylah