Monday, January 21, 2008

Snowy drive.

I drove to the Cities this morning for a job, white-knuckling it the whole way because of the windy, snowy roads, only to get there and find out that the deposition would be rescheduled for another day. Hate it when that happens. But at least I had brought our espresso machine along to get it serviced in Minneapolis while I was there, so the trip wasn't a total waste.

This evening our neighbor Scott is out clearing our driveway (and everyone else's on the cul-de-sac) with his tractor. Last time it snowed our neighbor Glenn snowblowed our drive for us. We're so blessed to have such nice neighbors!

For today's photo I'm going to cheat and use one that I took last fall...

Day No. 2: Chiminea.


Click here to view the entire "30 Days of Photos" album.

No comments: