Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back on the wagon.


Just got back from the gym. Winn and I 'like' to go in the evenings--fewer people there, easier to find parking, and we can go together that way. It was really hard to get back into the swing of working out after the holidays. Before, I was really enjoying running, but after such a long hiatus, I can hardly do three laps around the track without running out of breath. (Too many of those yummy little chewy Christmas tree candies--love those!) Now I'm enjoying a Braeburn apple, feelin' all healthy. I have to say that Braeburn is one of my very favorite of the apple varieties (second only to Honey Crisp). Fuji is up there too. And you know what they say: an apple a day... I wish it was "a DrPepper a day" instead, or a bag of dill pickle chips.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Amen, sister.

Andy & Jessica said...

You gotta try a Cameo.. sooo much better than both! Hard to find, but soooo worth the hunt.

Abbi said...

I love Gala apples! Oh so very yummy! The little Chestnut apples my dad grows are wonderful too but I have never seen them for sale.