Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fun with a pasta maker


Our friend Janet gave us a pasta maker--Winn's dream come true! My personal chef has been wanting one of those for a long time. He tried it out a few days ago, and the pasta was excellent! (And he looked so cute covered in flour from head to toe--but he didn't want me to post that photo.) I think we're going to use it for our family's big New Years Dinner, along with this yummy-looking Parmesan chicken recipe, homemade bread sticks, Olive Garden-style salad, and the Best-Ever Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake. Oh, my mouth is watering already! Maybe we'll have to do a little sample dinner beforehand, just to test everything out...

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds so very yummy!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Maybe Carrie and I can be the taste testers for that trail run what do you think Love angie

Betsy Cradic said...

Okey-dokey, come on over!

Polly Blanshan said...

Sounds yummy, can't wait to try it out!

jessicalolene said...

Can't wait for the dinner......highlight of the trip, I'm sure.

Polly Blanshan said...

So...Mom called via Peggy and wanted me to give her the Parmesan chicken recipe over the telephone. It took me forever to find it because you have it under the pasta maker! You should've made it easier for me, Bets! =D I finally found it by googling "parmesan chicken cradic" hehe.