Monday, November 19, 2007

To-Do List


I've been working on my Life To-Do List. Writing it down and rereading it often helps me to remember my dreams and goals and to work on accomplishing them. Here's what I've come up with so far. I'll add to it as I think of things.

My To-Do List

1. Learn keyboarding for worship band
2. Ride an elephant
3. Finish my bachelor’s degree
4. Write a song for Martina McBride to perform
5. Go skinny-dipping with my husband
6. Adopt a child (or children)
7. Get my CRR certification (certified realtime reporter)
8. Read through the whole Bible
9. Learn to play the drums
10. Float through the Blue Grotto in Capri, Italy
11. Take a photography class
12. Be on Wheel of Fortune
13. Learn to garden
14. Learn to can
15. Visit Africa

There's even a book out about to-do lists. Click here to see it. Do you have a to-do list? If so, I'd love to hear about what's on it...

8 comments:

Abbi said...

I often make to do lists for day to day but it has been a while since I did one with goals for life. That looks like fun.

Betsy Cradic said...

I always have post-it notes with my daily lists on my desk, as well as a list on the fridge of groceries that we need, etc. I'm a big list person. :)

Anonymous said...

When you go to Italy will you take Carrie and I with you please. Cause I know that you will do all of those. Angie

Andy & Jessica said...

When I read "Learn to can", my mind said, "She's trying to be positive. As opposed to can't." Obviously, I am no Martha Stewart! Ha! In my defense, itonly took a split second to figure out what you reallllly meant. :)

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Betsy,

Ironically, I've been working on a list of my life goals as well. I realized I had never really set any life-long aspirations for myself, and thought it was high-time I did. Personally, I hope you end up on Wheel of Fortune...now that would be a dream come true for you!

Check out www.43things.com, a website where people who are trying to attain the same goals hang out and help each other out in the process.

Emily said...

On my list of to-do things is to learn more about blogging. I like your set-up....how did you get 3 columns and to fill the whole page??!! :)

Lylah said...

Hey Woman :-)

love the list....happy T Day.