Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Wish List


My family draws names for Christmas gifts. This year it's a secret who has whose name, so we all had to send our "wish lists" to everyone. Here are a couple that I enjoyed reading...


Dad's wish list:
An evening curled up on the couch next to Mom, listening to all my kids playing their instruments and singing Christmas songs, with a crackling fire in the fireplace, hot dogs and marshmallows roasting on the fire, apple cider to drink, and whatever else I think of between now and then to add to the scene.

My brother Bobby is easy to please. Here's his list:
Guitar
Laptop
Car
Riverfront Property (house included)
Pretty wife who laughs at my jokes and can balance a checkbook

(Okay, he had a few more attainable items on there too, such as overalls, Goose Island Rootbeer, a bald wig, and chocolate chipless cookie dough.)

My nephew Joel:
He says he wants Santa Claus and a house and a fridge and a brown bear. :)

My niece Caitlyn:
I thought it was sweet that Cate wanted "only for me" fruit rollups and a new baby for Christmas. (So...what about that new baby, Carrie??)

What's on your "wish list" this year?

2 comments:

Abbi said...

What fun lists. I especially liked Caitlins!

Betsy Cradic said...

Yes, I liked Cate's as well. I haven't heard from Carrie about it yet though. :)