Monday, October 1, 2007

Lucky No. 7




Our nephew Tye plays quarterback for the Burlington Mud Dogs, and while in Iowa last weekend, we got to see one of his games. These tough guys are so cute in their uniforms...

Happy October, by the way! Wow. I've really got to get cracking on some things. My two main goals for the month are: 1)working out three times a week with my friend Rebecca (we start this afternoon), and 2)developing a plan for simple yet healthy time-saving, cost-effective meal preparation at dinnertime (including on-line grocery shopping and plan-ahead menus). I've been working on this for several weeks and have made a little headway, but the evenings just get so busy...

5 comments:

Andy & Jessica said...

You're goal meal planning is commendable! I have thought that before, but never got off my fanny to get anything done. Kudos on your effort! It'll pay-off with full- yet trim- tummys!

Betsy Cradic said...

Don't commend me yet. I'll have to prove myself first! :)

Minkydo said...

Sounds like a great set of goals. Take a look at http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/
Besides blogging about getting organized, she hosts Menu Plan Monday on her blog. Maybe it will inspire you.

If you are thinking I am the Melinda from Warroad, you are right. I live closer to Grand Forks now and attend church there.

Esther said...

Working out, huh? Good for you. Call me crazy, but I love to work out.

Betsy Cradic said...

You're crazy! ;)