Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lillabet


It's my new label. It's what our neighbor Albin would call me when I was a little kid. Instead of Elizabeth. I had some labels made in Thailand and received them a few weeks ago. Now I've got to get crackin' on finishing some of my Etsy Shop projects. My sewing machine has been acting up, so all my projects got put on the back burner. But...I ordered a new machine today! So exciting! It's not only a sewing machine, it's an embroidery machine too! Can't wait for it to arrive.

4 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Coolio! I love the name and the logo. Looks great!

jessicalolene said...

What all are you going to be making? The label looks great. I forgot about Lilabet. Could have been Gabby, he called you that, too, I remember.

Betsy Cradic said...

I think it was Grandpa that called me Gabby. Probably more than one person did. :) Don't know why...

Andy & Jessica said...

I can see the name being a hit brand! Very catchy! Such a sweet history too.