Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where does the time go?


It's been five days since I last blogged. Wow. It's all been one big blur. We were in Iowa over the weekend helping Winn's folks pack up their house. They bought a house in town. Yay! No more gravel roads and twenty minutes less drive time to get to their place.

Been busy getting some transcript work done, sewing up a storm for my Etsy Shop projects, signing up for classes in November to finish my bachelor's in business, meeting with a realtor about an offer on our house (which we did not accept), and trying to feed Winn more than Mac&Cheese for supper in the meantime. :) Yesterday it was bacon, egg, and cheese mcmuffins and hashbrowns--had to finish up some bacon in the freezer and the english muffins before they spoil. Today I've given myself the little assignment of coming up with a two-week menu and then going shopping for the necessary items. I'm going to have to get a handle on this cooking thing if we're to be foster parents. Thank goodness Winn likes to help.

We had a big thunder/rain storm on Monday night. I love listening to those from inside a nice, dry, cozy home. We're so blessed. So, I'm off to pour over some recipe books...

No comments: