Friday, September 7, 2007

Sweaters


It has been a perfect 75 degrees for the past week. September is a great time to live in Minnesota! But today it got a little chillier, high 60's or so. I had to leave the house a little before seven this morning for a job at Mayo, and when I stepped outside into the nippy air, I was thankful I'd put stockings on with my skirt. Fall is on its way. I love fall. It means pulling out all my old fuzzy friends that have been forgotten over the summer...sweaters. They smell a bit like they've been packed away, but they'll soon smell of the outdoors and bonfires and pumpkin-scented candles and all those wonderful autumn odors.

3 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Oh, you're KILLING me!!!! I dream of a sweater day...maybe by November...

Crunch some leaves for me...

Andy & Jessica said...

Man... now I really want to wear a sweater!

Polly said...

I'm really excited...