Thursday, August 16, 2007

marley & me


i've been reading "marley & me," by john grogan. my friend joan larson brought it for me when she and ben were here last month for his biannual check-up at mayo. it's a hilarious book, especially for me since we have a yellow lab that's about as big, slobbery, and goofy as marley. fortunately for us, sajak is not quite as rambunctious though. it's full of heartwarming stories and is a fun read if you're looking for something lighthearted for a change. also amusing is the grogan's website with several endearing photos: http://www.marleyandme.com/index.html.


here's sajak and his best bud copper...















and sajak when he found the futon mattress before we had a chance to put it away after we had company...

2 comments:

The Rozsa's Blog said...

they look like they are posing for DQ :)

Anonymous said...

They are making that book into a movie.