Monday, July 16, 2007

all grown up

seems like just yesterday i would dress her up in frilly little outfits and carry her around on my hip. now my little sister is almost as tall as me, driving, and asking me to fix her hair for her friend's sweet sixteen birthday party. she spent all last week at the sonshine festival. she was on a stage crew with some other kids in her youth group, so she got to be back stage meeting and talking to bands like newsboys and casting crowns.

anyway, the party was this evening and we didn't find anything for her to wear, so we designed and made this dress yesterday afternoon. look out, dad. boys will be knocking at the door soon...






5 comments:

Linda said...

I have the most beautiful daughters!
Mom

jessicalolene said...

She looks just like you, Bets.

Bonnie said...

The dress is beautiful (and Peggy too). Where can I buy one!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful daughters!
Dad

Linda said...

Maybe, I should say I also have the most talented daughters. Betsy made the dress without a pattern in a few hours the day before.