Monday, March 19, 2007

miss you


my sister just emailed this pic of my nephew joel that was taken quite a while ago, back when he still wore diapers. it's so adorable that it almost made me cry. he's such a sweetheart. the shoes on the wrong foot (his sister's crocs), the mohawk (or fauxhawk), and the saggy diaper are all so endearing. it makes me miss him, makes me miss all my nieces and nephews. why do families have to live so far apart these days? sometimes i wish i lived back in the day when families all lived just a few farmhouses down the road from each other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like someone is almost ready to start her own little family....

betsy said...

All right, who wrote that? :)
I just like borrowing my nieces and nephews and other people's kids for a while!

Linda said...

I wish we lived in the olden days too! Well I don't wish for the lice and stuff. I guess there are good points and bad points.
-Peggy

Josh, Esther, & Kylee said...

Yeah, it would be nice to live closer to family, but I'm not sure about down the road. We live in a place like that. It's kinda crazy!!! You want to borrow Kylee sometime?!! Actually, I am going to be up there for two weeks in June. We will have to get together while we are there.

betsy said...

Definitely let me know when you're in the area!